Selling 3.5 million tickets worldwide and described by The Times as “The Gold Standard” and The Daily Mirror as “The Kings of the Genre”, The Australian Pink Floyd Show gave its first ever concert in Adelaide, Australia in 1988. Since then, they have performed in over 35 countries worldwide; played at David Gilmour’s 50th birthday celebration and were even joined on stage by Rick Wright.
TAPFS is the leading and biggest show of its kind in the world.
Performing the music of Pink Floyd with note for note perfection, this critically acclaimed tribute show has been astonishing audiences worldwide. Striving to reproduce the Pink Floyd experience and bring the music to new audiences, the show continues to include a stunning light and laser show, video animations, state of the art high resolution LED screen technology and other special effects. To accompany these visuals are several large inflatables including a giant pig and their own distinct Pink Kangaroo.
“Setting the gold standard” – The Times
“For the record TAPFS are a phenomenon to be witnessed live… It’s almost enough to make you forget you haven’t been watching Pink Floyd, but a surrogate band” - Prog
“Probably the most popular tribute band in the world” - Sunday Times ‘Culture
Band Line Up -
- Steve Mac – Guitar & Vocals
- Jason Sawford – Keyboards
- Dave Fowler – Guitar & Vocals
- Paul Bonney – Drums
- Ricky Howard – Bass & Vocals
- Chris Barnes – Vocals
- Mike Kidson – Saxophone
- Lorelei McBroom – Backing Vocals
- Lara Smiles – Backing Vocals
- Emily Lynn – Backing Vocal
Upgrade your tickets with our 2021 All That You Feel VIP Package
Get closer to the live show with one of the best seats in the house
- A bespoke 2020 Tour gift chosen by the band, exclusive to VIP package holders
- A limited edition A4 tour art print
- An official 2020 VIP tour laminate
- Package Price £89
* Ticket prices include a Theatre Support Fee when booking via our Box Office and online. No other charges are applied.